1. Administrator- means Dr Szczyt Specjalistyczny Gabinet Chirurgii Plastycznej with its seat at Królewicza Jakuba Street 37, 02-956 Warsaw, Tax Identificatio Number (NIP): 527-141-25-85, which provides electronic services, as well as stores and obtains access to information on the User’s devices.
2. Cookies- means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on the devices, which allow the User to browse the Service.
3. Administrator’s Cookies- means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to electronic service provision by the Administrator via the Service.
4. External Cookies- means Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners via the Service websites.
5. Service- means a website or an application under which the Administrator operates the Internet service under the domain(s) drszczyt.pl,
6. Device- means an electronic device used by the User to access the Service.
7. User- means an entity to which electronic services can be provided, pursuant to the Regulations and provisions of law, or with which an Agreement to provide electronic services can be concluded.
1. The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, they do not make it possible for any viruses or other unwanted software or malware to gain access to User’s Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and customize the service respectively for each User. Typically Cookies contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies files:
a. Session Cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The recorded information is then permanently deleted from the device’s memory. The mechanism does not allow Session Cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
b. Permanent Cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until deleted. End of session in a given browser or switching off the device does not delete them from the User’s Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow for a download of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
3. Users can limit or switch-off access of Cookies to their Devices. If this option is used, it will still be possible to use the Service, except from the functionalities which require Cookies.
1. The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Service configuration
I) to adapt Service content to User preferences and to optimize the use of the Service.
II) to recognize the device and location of the Service User and to properly display the website, tailored to User’s individual needs;
III) to remember the settings chosen by Users and to personalize User interface, e.g. for the selected language or region where the User comes from
IV) to remember the history of pages viewed on the Service in order to recommend content,
V) font size, layout of the website, etc.
b. User authentication on the site and ensuring user’s session
I) to maintain the Service User’s sessions (after logging in), to make sure that the User does not have to retype his login and password at every page of the Service;
II) to correctly configure the selected functions of the Service, allowing in particular to verify the authenticity of the browser session;
III) to optimize and increase the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
c. Realization of processes which are indispensable to ensure full functionality of the websites
I) to adapt Service content to User preferences and to optimize the use of the Service. In particular, the files allow to identify the basic parameters of the User’s Device and to view the website correctly, according to User’s individual needs;
II) to correctly service the partnership programme, enabling in particular verification of Users redirected to the Service websites.
d. Saving user location
I) to correctly configure selected Service functionalities, enabling in particular customizing the information delivered to User, taking account of the User’s location.
e. Analyses and studies, as well as viewing statistics
I) to create anonymous statistics which will help us understand how Service Users take advantage of the Service websites, in order to improve their structure and content;
f. Providing advertising services
i) to adjust the advertisements of services and products of third-parties, presented via the Service
g. Ensuring Service security and reliability
2. The Administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
a. presenting multimedia contents on the Service websites, which are downloaded from an external Internet service:
I) www.vimeo.com [administator cookies: Vimeo, LLC. with its seat in the US]
II) www.youtube.com [administrator cookies: Google Inc with its seat in the US]
b. collecting general and anonymous statistical data by means of analytical tools:
I) Google Analytics [administrator cookies: Google Inc with its seat in the US]
II) Gemius Traffic [administrator cookies: Gemius S.A. with its seat in Warsaw]
III) Stat24 [administrator cookies: Redefine Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw]
IV) drszczyt.pl, [administrator cookies: Dr Szczyt Specjalistyczny Gabinet Chirurgii Plastycznej with its registered office at Królewicza Jakuba Street 37, 02-956 Warsaw].
c. presenting advertisements adjusted to User preferences with the use of Internet advertising tools:
I) Google AdSense [administrator cookies: Google Inc with its seat in the US]
d. logging into the Service by means of a social networking service:
I) Facebook Connect [administrator cookies: Facebook Inc with its seat in the US or Facebook Ireland with its seat in Ireland]
II) Google [administrator cookies: Google Inc with its seat in the US]
iii) LinkedIn [administrator cookies: LinkedIn Ireland Limited with its seat in Ireland]
e. using interactive functionalities to popularize the service by means of social networking services:
I) twitter.com [administrator cookies: Twitter Inc. with its seat in the US]
II) plus.google.com [administrator cookies: Google Inc with its seat in the US]
III) Facebook.com [administrator cookies: Facebook Inc with its seat in the US or Facebook Ireland with its seat in Ireland]
IV) LinkedIn.com [administrator cookies: LinkedIn Ireland Limited with its seat in Ireland]
1. Users can independently, at any time change Cookies settings, specifying the terms of their storing and terms of accessing the User’s Device by Cookies. Change of settings referred to in the preceding sentence can be carried out by User via web browser settings or by means of service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way, so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to inform about each placement of Cookies on the User’s Device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
2. Users can delete Cookies at any time using the functions available in the Browser which they are using.